Pages

Friday 16 November 2012

My Go-To Nails!

Hello! TGIF! It has been a long week! Today I am going to show you a polish that I wear when I don't have a lot of time and just want a clean, simple look.



Also, please note that I am struggling with lighting for my photos but hopefully, I can get some posts prepared at the weekend that will be better quality.

 

 

This is a polish from Color Club that sadly has no name. It is from the All About French collection and I picked up a whole set of various sheer pinks for £7.99 from TKMaxx a few months ago (I have seen them since if you’re interested!) Application was brilliant for a colour like this. I am wearing two coats plus a topcoat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails (BTGN).

 

 

I would probably say that colours like this are my absolute favourite and probably one of the colours I have most of in my whole collection! They can be such a great palette cleaner between other colours. Also they are so effortless yet look professional and elegant. 

 

 

Thank you for reading! I hope that you enjoyed!

2 comments:

  1. It surely is a simple look, but it is my fave one! =]


    Yellow Blog [design]
    http://yellowblog.storenvy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liek dis finger makeup allit thanksyou for sharing!! :-))))))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...