Pages

Saturday 4 August 2012

15 Day Nail Challenge – Day 4 Galaxy


Galaxy nails! My absolute favourite nail look to date! They are easy to do, look fantastic and there are endless colour combinations.

Without further ado here are some pictures:



 

I used Rimmel - Midnight Blue as my base colour (just £1 in Poundland!) then sponged on Collection 2000 – Hello Sailor!, Essence – Where Is The Party?, Essence – Choose Me!, Essence – Space Queen, Color Club – White, NYC – Prince Street, a Hello Kitty dark pink from M&S, OPI – Mediterranean Moonlight and Orly – Oui. Lastly I added some stars with Gosh – Holographic and a dotting tool.

 

I couldn’t resist adding a coat of a matte top coat, there is just something about matte glitter that looks fantastic. Here are the results:

 

Thank you for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Great idea to try them with a matte top coat! They look great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just love matte nails in general, so pretty!

      Delete
  2. They look fab, never would have thought to make them matte! Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love that you made them Matte, wouldn't have even crossed my mind to try it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...